Iota Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc. Scholarship
Iota Phi Lambda Sorority, Psi Chapter awards scholarships for scholastic achievement to graduating high school seniors wishing to pursue a college degree in business-related fields. Key criteria will be academic performance, career aspirations, demonstrated leadership, financial need and academic achievement. The Mackey Tillman Scholarship is awarded to a graduating high school African American female senior who will be attending a four-year university or college.
Website: Iota Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc. Scholarship
Application: Download Here
- Minimum 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- African-American female
- High school senior
- Must be accepted by an accredited college/university.
- Must major in a Business related field of study.
- Must provide proof of enrollment before actual allocation of the awarded funds
- Current academic transcript
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- A 300-500 word double-spaced typewritten autobiographical essay that includes your career aspirations, leadership experiences, and your most significant achievements.
Family income documentation: (Most recent copy of W2 Form and IRS 1040)
Renewable: The scholarship annual amount is awarded to the eligible individual for up to 5 years or 10 semesters.
Open to DREAMers: No
Contact Information: DNHMSF@yahoo.com