Ulman Cancer Fund for Young Adults
Organization & Scholarship Description:
The Ulman Cancer Fund for Young Adults is committed to helping young adults continue their education after being affected by cancer through their own diagnosis or the diagnosis of a loved one. Scholarship winners will be awarded a total of $2500 over two academic semesters. Scholarship funds will be paid directly to the scholarship recipient’s school. Each scholarship winner is obligated to organize and run a bone marrow registry drive on their campus with the support of There Goes My Hero.
Website: Ulma Cancer Fund for Young Adults
Application: Create an Account & Apply
- Applicants must be between the ages of 15 and 39 during their own diagnosis/treatment or during the diagnosis/treatment of their parent or sibling or spouse.
- Scholarship winners are awarded a total of $2500 over two academic semesters. Scholarship funds are paid directly to the scholarship recipient’s school.
- Many scholarships offered share similar applicant criteria. Applicants only need to submit one application, which will be considered for any and all scholarships the student is eligible for.
- A completed application (incomplete applications will not be considered.)
- A signed Physician’s Form by an oncologist or primary care physician (to be uploaded to the application)
- An Essay (to be submitted in textbox form)
- Contact information for a personal reference
Questions? Please contact the Scholarship Provider via email at email@example.com.