Foot Locker Scholars Athletes Program
The Foot Locker Scholar Athletes program honors student-athletes who demonstrate exceptional academic ability and strong leadership skills in sports, in their schools, and within their communities. Whether you’re the lead scorer or the most spirited team player, we want to hear how you have taken the skills you’ve cultivated in the locker room and used to them create a powerful, positive impact on the lives of others around you. Twenty Foot Locker Scholar Athletes will each receive $20,000 in college scholarship money for their excellence in school, on their sports teams, and in their communities.
Website: Foot Locker Scholars Athletes Program
Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
Create an Account & Apply: Access Here
- Be entering college in the Fall of 2019 as a Freshman at a four-year school for an undergraduate degree
- Be currently involved in high school sports, intramural sports, or community based sports
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident (you will be asked to prove citizenship and age if you win)
- Not be an officer or director of Foot Locker, Inc., or any of its subsidiaries, or a member of the immediate family of such an officer or director
Renewable: Yes, for up to 4 years.
Open to DREAMers: No
Contact Information: Please email email@example.com