Bank of America Student Leaders Program
Since 2004, Student Leaders has been part of our ongoing commitment to youth employment and economic mobility. Preparing a diverse pipeline of community-minded young students with the leadership training they need to be successful in the workforce is vital to our approach to responsible growth and helps to build thriving communities. Every year, through our Student Leaders program we help connect 225 community-minded high school juniors and seniors to employment, skills development and service. They’re awarded paid summer internships with local nonprofits such as Boys and Girls Clubs of America and Habitat for Humanity and participate in a national leadership summit in Washington, D.C. The Student Leaders Summit focuses on skill building and creating a more civically engaged society.
Website: Bank of America Student Leaders Program
Application: Access Here
To become a Student Leader, you must:
- Currently be a junior or senior in high school
- Participate in an 8-week paid internship at a local nonprofit/charitable organization and work 35 hours a week
- Be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship through the end of September 2019
- Be able to participate in a week-long Student Leders Summit in Washington, DC (July 8 – July 13, 2019) (All expenses paid. This week will be part of your 8-week experience.)
- Be a student in good standing at your school
- Obtain a letter of recommendation from a teacher, guidance counselor, or school administrator
Open to DREAMers: No
For questions concerning this program, please call 1-800-218-9946.