Sisters Investing in Souls Scholarship
Sisters Investing in Souls (SIS) is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing academic scholarships to deserving African American high school seniors and current college students. SIS Scholarship Award recipients demonstrate a passion for becoming the best version of themselves they can be. They are serious about their education. They devote themselves to their communities just as much as they devote themselves to their personal objectives.
Website: Sisters Investing in Souls Scholarship
Application: Access Here
- African-American high school senior
- Middle-income economic status
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Student must be a resident of the State of Illinois
- Declared intention to enroll in a…
1) four-year accredited college
2) two-year community college
3) accredited business or vocational school
- Application of student and family data sheets (must be signed)
- Student official transcript with school seal
- An essay on one of the following topics:
1) Person That Has Influenced My Life
2) Upon Graduation, How Will I Use My Education
3) Autobiography of the Applicant, written by the applicant
(The essay must be a minimum of 2 pages, not more than 3 pages, typed and double-spaced, 12 pt. font, and signed by the applicant)
- Two (2) letters of recommendation (typed and signed) (One letter should be from a teacher, counselor or school administrator and one letter should be from a mentor or person of positive influence)
- A recent 3×5 300 DPI digital photo. Photos will NOT be returned.
Please Note: The Scholarship Committee will schedule interviews with selected scholarship candidates. Interview information will be provided to each candidate during the month of December.
Open to DREAMers: No
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org