Chicago Roofing Contractors Association (CRCA) Scholarship
Organization & Scholarship Overview:
The Chicago Roofing Contractors Association will award two $4,000 renewable scholarship to a high school senior who will enter college in September each year in the following programs: liberal arts and sciences, engineering, architecture or business. The scholarship recipient will be selected on the basis of academic performance, faculty recommendation, extracurricular activities, employment experience, and a demonstrated interest in a productive career.
Website: CRCA Scholarship
Application: Download Here (Writeable PDF)
- Must be a High school senior
- Provisionally accepted as full-time students into undergraduate degree programs by four year accredited colleges for the following fields of study – liberal arts and sciences, engineering, architecture, or business
- United States citizens residing in Cook or other area counties
ACT composite of 29 or greater or SAT score of 1360 or greater
Required Supporting Documents:
- A completed 3-page Application Form
- Two (2) completed Personal Evaluation Sheets with a 1-page Letter of Recommendation. (One from a high school faculty member/guidance counselor; the second is to be from a non-related adult outside the high school faculty. No other recommendations should be attached.)
- An official transcript of all high school records.
- Official ACT or SAT Results (either directly from the ACT/SAT or included on high school transcript or a photocopy of the ACT/SAT score accompanied by a letter of authenticity from high school guidance counselor.)
Open to DREAMers: No
Renewable: This scholarship is renewable based upon the student maintaining a 2.75 GPA, based upon a 4.0 system. The scholarship will only be renewed three times.
Contact Information: CRCAscholarship@gmail.com
Scholarship Deadline: Applications materials must be postmarked, faxed, or emailed by March 1, 2019. All sections must be complete for consideration.
SUBMIT APPLICATION TO: via Mail: CRCA Scholarship Committee, 4415 W. Harrison St., Ste. 540, Hillside, IL 60162, postmarked by March 1, 2019,
Fax (708-449-0837) or Email (CRCAscholarship@gmail.com, please include student name in subject line). Fax and Email receipt by March 1, 2019.