CHADE Foundation Scholarship
Organization & Scholarship Overview:
Chade Fashions, Inc. was founded in Chicago, Illinois in 1972. The company was the first U.S. based business to import hair products for African American women. Over the last 40 years, the hair industry, as well as the company, has grown steadily on an international level. In order to show our gratitude and support to the Chicagoland community, the company established Chade Foundation in 2007. We invite all eligible students to apply for our Seventh Annual Scholarship Awards. Children of Beauty Supply store owners, as well as Beauty School students in the area are especially invited to apply. We are here to help you succeed.
Website: CHADE Foundation Scholarship
- Students must be currently enrolled in college or graduate school will matriculate the next academic year (2019-2020).
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident residing in Illinois.
- Must be, or intend to be, a full-time student.
- If you have received a scholarship twice, you are no longer eligible to receive a scholarship for Chade Foundation.
- All 2019 awardees must attend the ceremony on (not been decided yet) at North Park University.
Photo of yourself (wallet size)
- Grade point average (Official transcripts or proof of GED)
- Personal essay
Acceptance letter from college, university or graduate school
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from your school (required)
- A letter of recommendation from choice of:
[Optional] a) A local beauty supply store
b) Your school faculty member
e) Non family member( ex: counselor, mentor, coach…etc)
Open to DREAMers: No
Contact Information: email@example.com