Midwest Great Lakes Regional Scholarship
The Midwest Great Lakes (MWGL) Lee J Brockway Scholarship is a regional competitive, merit-based award program designed to provide financial support for high school students accepted into college. Each academic year, one (1) student will be selected as the recipient of a $1,000.00 scholarship award. The student selected should be intending to enroll in a field related to educational facility planning and design. These would include, but not be limited to, architecture, engineering, interior design, facility planning, and construction management.
Website: Midwest Great Lakes Region
Application: Download Here
A completed application must be received no later than 5:00 pm on March 22, 2019.
- Reside in one of the following locations: States of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin, and the province of Ontario, Canada
- Currently enrolled in the twelfth grade
- The Lee J Brockway Application Form
- A 1,000 words maximum essay
- Official high school transcript through the 1st semester of senior year (or equivalent)
- College or university acceptance letter (provide a copy of your application if not yet accepted)
- Three (3) letters of recommendation which cannot be from family members
All submissions must be in PDF format, and contained in one PDF. Please save your submission as: First Name, Last Name-Lee J. Brockway.
The entire scholarship submission requirements will be accepted by email ONLY delivery to Donna Robinson, CMP, MWGL Member Care Manager, Association for Learning Environments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open to DREAMers: Yes
Contact Information: MWGL Member Care Manager, Donna Robinson, CMP at email@example.com