The HEAR Scholarship Foundation
The HEAR Scholarship Foundation’s mission is to provide financial and mentoring support to Chicagoland High School graduates of need, who have demonstrated academic excellence, commitment to community, and highest moral character in pursuing their dream of a college education. The HEAR Scholarship Foundation awards a $20,000 tuition scholarship to Chicagoland High School seniors from disadvantaged homes.
Website: HEAR Scholarship Foundation
Application: Access Here
- An unweighted GPA of at or above 3.0;
ACT scores of at or above 24 OR SAT scores of at or above 1160;
- Demonstrated financial need;
- Excellent character, impeccable work ethic, and a demonstrated commitment to service;
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- High School Transcript
- Two (2) essays of 300-350 words maximum
- While it is not required, we do like to see community service
FAFSA or Student Aid Report
- One (1) letter of recommendation (submitted by a counselor, teacher, or other professional who is qualified to comment on your academic and/or personal achievements and potential to succeed in college)
Deadline: February 15, 2019 at 11:59 PM CST (Midnight)
Open to DREAMers: No
Renewable: Scholarships are paid directly to the college, in increments of $5,000 a year, for four years of higher education. The student must maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher and submit grades in a timely manner in order to maintain the scholarship.
Contact Information: If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.