National Catholic College Admission Association (CCAA) Scholarship
Organization Description & Overview:
The National CCAA annually offers the National CCAA Scholarship to college-bound high school seniors from various geographic regions attending one of the National CCAA member institutions in the fall. For fall 2019, the National CCAA will award eight one-time $1,000 awards. The deadline to apply is March 1, 2019, at 1:59 am Chicago time. Award recipients will be selected in late March.
Website: The National CCAA Scholarship
- Applicants must graduate in the spring (i.e., spring 2019 high school graduation for fall 2019 awards).
- Recipients must be accepted to one or more National CCAA member institutions. Click here for a current list of member institutions, as of March 19, 2018.
- Recipients must enroll at a National CCAA member institution beginning in fall 2019.
Please Note: High school and college information will be verified for students receiving the scholarship awards. Award recipients give the National CCAA permission to use the recipient’s name and image for all public relations associated with the scholarship award.
Award recipients will be selected by random drawing. One student will be chosen from each of the regions listed below:
- Mid-Atlantic I: NJ, NY
- Mid-Atlantic II: DC, DE, MD, PA
- Midwest I: IA, KS, MN, ND, NE, SD, WI
- Midwest II: IL, IN, MI, MO, OH, WV
- New England: CT, MA, ME, NH, RI, VT
- South: AL, AR, FL, GA, KY, LA, MS, NC, PR, SC, TN, TX, VA, VI
- West: AK, AZ, CA, CO, HI, ID, MT, NM, NV, OK, OR, UT, WA, WY
- International: Non-U.S.
Open to DREAMers: Yes
Contact: If you have questions about the National CCAA Scholarship, please contact Joyce Masek, executive director, at email@example.com.