Live Más Scholarship
To fulfill our mission, grants and scholarships are distributed across the country each year. The Taco Bell Foundation’s fundraising efforts also help support our key educational initiatives, including our partnership with Boys & Girls Clubs of America, and the Live Más Scholarship program. The Taco Bell Foundation has awarded more than $62 million in grants and scholarships focused on education and career readiness. The Live Más Scholarship is not based on your grades or how well you play sports. No essays, no test scores, no right or wrong answers. We’re looking for the next generation of innovators, creators and dreamers. In 2018, the Taco Bell Foundation will be awarding $3 million in Live Más Scholarships. $1 million will be awarded through our new applicant program, $1.5 million through our renewal program for previous recipients, and $500,000 through our program for Taco Bell restaurant employees.
Website: The Taco Bell Foundation
Application: Create an Account & Apply
Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
- Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States who are at least 16 years of age and no older than 24 years of age
- Must be on-track to apply for an accredited post-high school/post-secondary educational programs (including accredited two- and four-year college, universities, vocational-technical, and trade schools)
- An applicant who is a minor in his/her state of residence must obtain and submit written permission from his/her parent/legal guardian to apply
How to Apply
To apply, create a video (two (2) minutes or less in length) that answers at least the first four of the following questions (a “Video”):
- What is your passion?
- How do you plan to achieve your passion through your educational goals?
- What impact will following your passion have on your local community or the world?
- What is your dream college, school or next step in your education? Each applicant must identify a specific secondary education program, college or certificate/degree option he/she wishes to attend, or for which he/she needs funds.
- What makes you unique?
- What career do you wish to pursue?
- What experiences shaped you growing up?
- What obstacles have you overcome?
- What is something we wouldn’t know about you that helps explain the “real” you?
- What does this opportunity mean to you?
- If you are awarded a scholarship, how will it change your life?
Important Note: You don’t have to be an aspiring filmmaker – you just have to showcase your passion. Applications must be in English. Videos must be no larger than 1 GB, two (2) minutes or less in length, and in the following formats: MP4, MPEG, MOV, AVI or WMV.
Open to DREAMers: No
Renewable: Yes, we have a Live Más Scholarship Renewal program for our previous Live Más Scholarship recipients.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!