Chi-Town Goodfellas, Inc. Scholarship
Organization & Scholarship Overview:
The Chi-Town GoodFellas are all products of Chicago Public Schools and we would like to assist at least one graduating senior from our five Alma Maters with a monetary gift to assist in their college funding.
CHICAGO PUBLIC SCHOOL STUDENTS MUST APPLY VIA ACADEMIC WORKS ONLY
Need Help signing-in to Academic Works? Check out the Academic Works User Comprehension Guide for assistance with your application.
Application Checklist & Guidelines: View Here
- Must be a full-time graduating high school senior (class of 2019) in good standing at King College Prep, Phillips, Simeon, Hyde Park, or Bronzeville Scholastic
- Must be accepted to an accredited college or university
- Must have a minimum unweighted GPA of 2.5 or better on a 4.0 scale or equivalent
- Official CPS transcript of scholastic record for all semesters or quarters through and including 7th semester
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation (non-family members). Minimum of 1 Letter of Recommendation must be from school staff
- Copy of College/University acceptance letter
- Provide your 2019 Student Aid Report (SAR) for proper federal tax documentation of the award.
- Write an essay on the following topic (Please respond thoroughly and give details in 500-700 words):
Describe an event in which you took a leadership role and what you learned about yourself. Describe how your future academic and career goals will impact your community.
Open to DREAMers: Yes
Questions? please feel free to contact us via email at Chitowngoodfellas@gmail.com and indicate Chi-Town GoodFellas Scholarship in the subject line.