Paul Quinn College Chicago Promise Scholarship
The Chicago Promise is Paul Quinn’s way of rewarding high-achieving Chicago area high school students for their hard work and academic success. This scholarship makes it possible for students to fund their college education with minimal debt. Beginning immediately, all graduating high school seniors in the metropolitan Chicago area who are eligible for maximum Pell Grant awards, are invited to apply for the Chicago Promise. The Chicago Promise guarantees selected students $13,695 in annual scholarships and aid.* (*Tuition and fees at Paul Quinn will be $15,795 for the 2019-20 school year.)
Website: Paul Quinn College
Application: Register & Apply
- Eligible for maximum Pell Grant award
- Ranked in the top 10 of graduating class
- Students must have an EFC of 0
- Attend high school within the boundaries of the Metropolitan Statistical Area of Chicago
- Official ACT/SAT scores
- Official transcript(s) (must be sent from your high school and all previously attended colleges)
- One (1) letter of recommendation from someone affiliated with the student’s current school
- Your FAFSA or Student Aid Report
- Students need to submit a video answering the following questions:
(a) What is the biggest problem in your neighborhood/city and how would you solve it?
(b) If you were inviting any five people–past, present, or future–to dinner, who would they be and why would they be included?
Open to DREAMers: No
Renewable: Yes, students must maintain a 3.3 GPA, have no serious disciplinary sanctions; and remain a full-time student while enrolled in order to keep the scholarship.
Questions? Please contact Dexter D. Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (214) 379-5577