Carol A. Anselmini Memorial Scholarship (For Lake View High School Only)
The Carol Anselmini Memorial Scholarship is a $500.00 scholarship available to TWO Lake View seniors.
- Must be a high school senior and attend Lake View High School
- Must plan to major in music (preferred) or continue with music in some capacity
- Exhibit exceptional dedication, commitment, and service to the Lake View band or choir.
- Must submit an essay on the topic below (300-word minimum, 500-word maximum)
- Must provide proof of acceptance to the college they plan to attend
- Must demonstrate financial need (A copy of your Student Aid Report or award letter and/or letter explaining special circumstances)
- Must provide proof of acceptance to the college you plan to attend
- No GPA Requirement
Essay Topic: Respond to the following essay prompts.
All essays must be typed, size 12 Times New Roman font, double-spaced, and a minimum 300 words, maximum 500 words.
(a) Describe what path you plan to pursue as a music major, or continue with music in some capacity.
(b) Explain how you have dedicated yourself to the Lake View band/choir.
Open To DREAMers: Yes