Gene Schulter Scholarship (For Lake View High School Only)
The Gene Schulter Award will award ONE renewable $1,000 scholarship to a Lake View High School senior.
- Must be a high school senior and attend Lake View High School
- Must possess at least 20 hours of community service
- Must submit an essay on the topic below (300-word minimum, 500-word maximum)
- Must demonstrate financial need (A copy of your Student Aid Report or award letter and/or letter explaining special circumstances)
- No GPA Requirement
Essay Topic: Please describe which community service activity has meant the most to you and answer the following questions:
(1) When and how did you first get involved with this activity?
(2) How has your community service experience made you think differently about others or yourself?
(3) How has your community service influenced your plans for college or work in the future?
Open to DREAMers: Yes
Renewable: Yes, up to 4 years