AXA Achievement Scholarship
The AXA Achievement Scholarship offers college scholarships of $2,500, $10,000 and $25,000 to high school seniors who have demonstrated outstanding achievement in their activities in school, the community or the workplace. Scholarship winners are known as AXA Achievers. They are ethnically and economically diverse, but they share these qualities: ambition and drive; determination to set and reach goals; respect for self, family and community; ability to succeed in college. The scholarship is sponsored by the AXA Equitable Foundation, the philanthropic arm of AXA US.
The 2020 program will be accepting applications from September 1, 2019 until 10,000 applications are submitted or December 15, 2019, whichever comes first.
Your application MUST be one of the first 10,000 submitted electronically by the deadline date. Apply early!
Website: AXA Achievement Website
Create an Account & Apply: Access Here
Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
- Be a United States citizen or legal resident living or claiming residency in one of the 50 U.S. states, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
- Be a current high school senior who plans to enroll full-time in an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the United States for the entire 2020-21 academic year. Enrollment at an accredited postsecondary institution outside of the United States will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Demonstrate ambition and self-drive as evidenced by outstanding achievement in school, community or work-related activities.
- Special consideration will be given to achievements that empower society to mitigate risk through education and/or action in areas such as financial, environmental, health, safety and/or emergency preparedness.
What will be awarded?
- Fifty-two (52) students will each receive a $10,000 scholarship. One recipient will be selected from each U.S. state, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico.
- From among these 52 recipients, ten (10) will be selected to receive an additional $15,000 scholarship. These national AXA Achievers will each be awarded scholarships totaling $25,000.
- Approximately 300 students will be selected to receive a $2,500 scholarship.
- Specific award amount – either $2,500, $10,000 or $25,000 – will be determined by Scholarship America.
- A student may only receive one AXA-sponsorsed scholarship.
- Every AXA Achiever’s high school – no matter the amount of their scholarship – will receive a grant of $1,000.
Open to DREAMers: No
Questions?: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org