Lockheed Martin STEM Scholarship
Organization & Scholarship Overview:
The Lockheed Martin STEM Scholarship program provides opportunities to students who want to build their talents and change the world! Lockheed Martin will award up to 200 renewable scholarships of $10,000 each. Awards are open to individuals studying eligible engineering or computer science majors, who demonstrate financial need and come from underrepresented or underserved communities. The scholarship program doesn’t end with a check. Mentoring opportunities will be a key component of the program, and recipients will also be eligible for Lockheed Martin internship opportunities following their freshman, sophomore or junior year in college.
Website: Lockheed Martin STEM Scholarship
Application: Access Here
Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
- Must be a current high school senior
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Posses a cumulative 2.5 or higher GPA, or current college freshmen or sophomores with a cumulative 2.5 or higher GPA.
- Planning to enroll full-time at an accredited four-year college or university in the U.S
- Majoring or planning to major in Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Math, Physics, Information Systems/Management Information Systems or Information Assurance
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be willing to consider a paid internship with Lockheed Martin following freshman, sophomore or junior year of college, other circumstances notwithstanding (Note: The internship is not required to receive a scholarship)
Application Deadline: The scholarship application will close by 3:00 p.m. Central Time on March 12, 2020
Open to DREAMers: No
Renewable: Yes, awards of up to $10,000 are renewable up to three years or until a bachelor’s degree is earned, whichever occurs first, on the basis of satisfactory academic performance and continued enrollment in an eligible major.
Questions? Please email: email@example.com or call 1-507-931-1682 and ask for the Lockheed Martin STEM Scholarship Program