Cathay Bank Foundation Scholarship Program
Organization & Scholarship Overview:
Twenty $1,000 scholarships available for high school seniors planning to attend college as a full-time, degree-seeking student in the fall of 2020. Cathay Bank Foundation is committed to supporting youth residing in its business service territories to fulfill their dreams of obtaining a higher education.
Website: Cathay Bank Foundation Scholarship Program
Application: Access Here
Sample Application: Review Here
Recommender Form: Access Here
- High school seniors who reside in California, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Texas, and Washington.
- Plan to attend a U.S. Accredited 4-Year College/University or Community College in the state of California, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Texas, or Washington as a 1st year student in the Fall of 2020 (if selected, must provide college acceptance letter for verification)
- A minimum cumulative unweighted high school GPA of 3.0
A household income at or below the Low Income Level (if selected, must provide 2018 or 2019 tax return for verification)
- Open to ALL MAJORS and there is no ethnicity requirement
- Employees of Cathay Bank and their immediate family members are NOT eligible
- Application Form
Recommender Form from a Community Service Advisor
- Official High School Transcript
All materials must be RECEIVED by 11:59pm PST, Friday, April 17, 2020. Anything received (whether mailed, emailed, or faxed) past that date and time will not be considered, regardless of the postmark. Application and recommender forms MUST be submitted online – Hard copies will NOT be accepted.
Questions or inquiries? Contact by phone: (213) 624-6400 ext. 6 or by email: email@example.com