1000 Dreams Scholarship
Organization & Scholarship Overview:
The 1000 Dreams Scholarship provides one-time educational assistance for currently enrolled high school or college-aged women. This can include assistance for needs including but not exclusive to: educational conferences, instructional programs related to creative or artistic pursuits, graduate exam application fees, textbooks or tuition. Needs that are ongoing (e.g., utility bills, food costs) or related to medical care are not covered by this fund.
Website: 1000 Dreams Scholarship Fund
Application: Access Here
(Note: the application takes place in a separate Academic Works website. Create an account to begin your application).
- Must be a graduating high school female student
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Must attend a two-year or four-year college/university in the United States
- Provide two (2) letters of recommendation
- An essay explaining how the grant would be used
Questions?: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org