HACEMOS Scholarship Program
Organization & Scholarship Overview:
HACEMOS has established a scholarship program to assist children of Hispanic origin and children of active HACEMOS members who plan to continue their education in college. Scholarships are offered each year for full-time study at an accredited institution of the student’s choice. HACEMOS is AT&T’s Hispanic/Latino employee resource group with a national presence that is open to all AT&T employees. Our mission reflects in our motto: ¡Juntos hacemos más! Together we do more. The scholarships are provided through the HACEMOS Scholarship Foundation, a 501c3 non-profit organization.
Website: HACEMOS Chicago Chapter
Register to Apply: Register Here
Be of Hispanic heritage OR be a dependent* child of an active HACEMOS member (Chapter List here), age 25 and under, as of the application deadline.
- Dependent children* are defined as biological, step- or legally adopted children living in the member’s household or primarily supported by the member.
- High school seniors, or graduates who plan to enroll or students who are already enrolled in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the United States, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam or any other U.S. territory for the entire 2020-21 academic year.
- Enroll in at least 12 credit hours per semester in coursework leading to a degree.
- Have a cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent).
*Dependent children are defined as biological, step- or legally adopted children living in the member’s household or primarily supported by the member.
- A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Unofficial or online transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken.
- Optional: Supplemental Financial Data Form, if applicable. This form is needed only if parents cannot submit data jointly on the electronic application.
Deadline to apply is March 2, 2020 at 3:00 pm CST
Contact Information: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org