Sixt Scholars Program
Organization & Scholarship Overview:
The Sixt Scholar Program was founded in 2014 to aid high school students planning to continue their education in college. With a successful first year receiving many applications, we are very excited to be continuing the program. Sixt rent a car is thrilled to contribute to higher education and support the development of exceptional students. We look forward to awarding these prizes and continuing the Sixt scholars tradition for years to come.
Sixt rent a car is pleased to offer five high school seniors graduating in 2020 the opportunity to receive a $5,000 scholarship and become a Sixt scholar. The program is designed to assist high school students who plan to continue their education in college. Scholarships are offered each year for full-time study at an accredited institution of the student’s choice.
Website: Sixt Scholars
Application: Register & Apply Here
- Minimum 3.7 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Graduating high school senior in the USA
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university for the entire 2020-2021 academic year
- A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken
- Copy of the first two pages of the most recently filed IRS Form 1040 used for the Financial Information Page
- Also as part of your application, one (1) online recommendation form must be submitted on your behalf no later than 3:00 p.m. Central Time on December 4, 2019.
Open to DREAMers: No
Questions? Please email email@example.com