Comcast Leaders and Achievers Scholarship Program
Organization & Scholarship Overview:
At Comcast NBCUniversal, we believe success starts with opportunity, and that our commitment to young people today will help build strong leaders and achievers for our communities in the future. The Comcast Leaders and Achievers Scholarship Program recognizes students who exemplify skills and abilities throughout their high school careers and who serve as models for their fellow students. Students are recognized with one-time scholarship grants from the Comcast Foundation for their pursuit of higher education, with a base award of $2,500.
Website: Comcast Leaders and Achievers
Application: Create an Account & Apply
Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
- Have a demonstrated commitment to community service, outstanding qualities in character, integrity and leadership
- Be enrolled as a high school senior
- Reside in a community served by Comcast and/or in one of the following NBC or Telemundo markets: Boston, Chicago, Dallas-Fort Worth, El Paso, Los Angeles, McAllen (TX.), New York, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, and Washington, D.C. Please enter zip code below to confirm eligibility
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college or university or vocational-technical college in the United States for the entire 2020-2021 academic year
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent)
- Demonstrate financial need
Your application must be submitted on or before December 6, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. Chicago time.
Open to DREAMers: No
Contact Information: please email email@example.com or our toll free number 1-800-537-4180