GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program
Organization & Scholarship Overview:
Honoring the legacy and character of our nation’s 40th President, the GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program rewards college-bound students who demonstrate exemplary leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship with financial assistance to pursue higher education.
Each year, the Program selects numerous recipients to receive a $10,000 scholarship renewable for up to an additional three years – up to $40,000 total per recipient. Awards are for undergraduate study and may be used for education-related expenses, including tuition, fees, books, supplies, room, and board. In addition, Scholars are invited to participate in a special awards program and receive ongoing leadership-development support.
Website: GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program
Application: Access Here
- Demonstrate at school, at the workplace, and within the community the attributes of leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship;
- Demonstrate strong academic performance (maintain a minimum weighted 3.0 GPA/4.0 scale or equivalent);
- Be citizens of the United States of America;
- Be current high school seniors attending high school in the United States (students living on U.S. Armed Forces base and homeschooled students are also eligible); and
- Plan to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study toward a bachelor’s degree at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States for the entire upcoming academic year.
- One (1) letter of recommendation from a principal, community leader
- Submit an essay (250-750 words maximum)
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR)
Open to DREAMers: No
Renewable: Years 2, 3 and 4 – up to $40,000 total; eligibility criteria must be met
Contact Info: Applicants who have questions about the application process may contact the program’s administrator, Scholarship America, at 1-844-402-0354 and ask for the GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program or email firstname.lastname@example.org.