AKA Imani Pearls Community Development Foundation - Waller Continuing Education Scholarship
Organization & Scholarship Description:
The Imani Pearls Community Development Foundation (IPCDF) is offering educational scholarship opportunities to assist a graduating high school senior or adult student with achieving his or her goals. The Waller Continuing Education Scholarship is provided to a person interested in continuing his or her academic advancement, pursuing a trade, or continuing his or her personal or professional development. Examples of the type of student this scholarship aims to assist include, but are not limited to: a graduating high school senior who either recently re-engaged in school, was previously involved in the juvenile justice system or is a parent; a graduating high school senior with diverse learning needs who will continue their educational or personal training opportunities; a current or former caregiver in need of a refresher course to remain in or return to the workforce; someone who needs funds to learn a certain skill set to fulfill a lifelong dream; or someone whose employer does not offer financial assistance with professional development.
Website: AKA Imani Pearls Community Development Foundation
Application Download Here
Overview & Checklist: View Here
Please Note: The deadline has been EXTENDED to Monday, June 1, 2020.
- Must be a graduating high school senior
- A completed scholarship application
- Submission of a typed essay (500 words/1 page)
- The most recent official transcript in a sealed envelope OR emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org from the school with an official seal
- An acceptance letter or other proof of enrollment on official letterhead from the institution/program you will attend during the 2020-2021 academic year
Essay Topic: What about you and your future endeavors makes you the best candidate for this scholarship?
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: All application packets must be received by Monday, June 1, 2020.
By Mail Submit Applications to:
- Imani Pearls Community Development Foundation
ATTN: Waller Continuing Education Scholarship Committee
3473 S. King Drive, Suite 307
Chicago, IL 60616
Open to DREAMers: Yes
For questions or concerns regarding this scholarship and application: email the Scholarship Provider at Scholarships@ipcdf.org