The Science Ambassador Scholarship
Organization & Scholarship Overview:
A full–tuition scholarship for a woman in science, technology, engineering, or math funded by Cards Against Humanity. An advisory board of women who hold higher degrees and work in a broad range of STEM fields will review applications and select finalists. Finalists will be notified in early 2020 and will move onto the next round to submit additional materials. A winner will be announced in April 2020.
Website & Application: The Science Ambassador Scholarship
Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
- You must be a female-identifying high school senior or an undergraduate college student to apply.
STEM must be your major field of study (not your minor).
- Submit a three minute video discussing a STEM topic.
How to Apply: Film a three–minute video of yourself explaining a STEM topic you’re passionate about. To view examples of previous applications, check out our winners page. Your video should be:
- A mini–lecture, not a personal statement. Pretend you’re a lecturer speaking to a class. Teach us something.
- Clear, creative, accurate, and a demonstration of your passion for the subject. Your video doesn’t need to be fancy or high–tech. Production value is not a factor.
- Three minutes or less in length.
- About any STEM topic, not necessarily your field of study.
- Uploaded to YouTube and marked ‘public.’ It should be accessible to the general public and could, but doesn’t have to be, targeted at young students.
Open to DREAMers: Yes
Questions? Please email SAS@CardsAgainstHumanity.com