Connor Group Kids and Community Scholarship Program
Organization & Scholarship Overview:
The Connor Group Kids & Community Partners is once again offering scholarships for high school and college-age students. Winners will be notified on or before April 1. It should take less than 20 minutes to thoughtfully complete (no long essays required!) We will award up to 6 scholarships of $2,500 or more. We were so impressed with one of our 2019 recipients from Vandalia Butler High School that we covered the full cost of tuition to attend The Ohio State University! Students can apply anytime but the deadline for 2020 scholarships is January 15th. More details provided by accessing the application link.
Website: Connor Group Kids and Community Scholarship Program
Application: Access Here
- High school senior or college student attending or planning to attend an accredited U.S. college or university
- Must have a minimum weighted 2.0 GPA
- Combined family income of $75,000 or less
- Preference given to students who reside in one of the markets in which we operate: Atlanta, Austin, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Columbus, Dallas, Dayton, Denver, Louisville, Minneapolis, Nashville, Raleigh-Durham, and Tampa.
How To Apply:
- Complete the online application.
- Applicants who demonstrate alignment with the Connor Group core values of “Do the Right Thing,” “Relentless Pursuit of Excellence,” “Think Long-Term, Not Short-Term” and “People Count” will have the best chance at winning. You can read more about our core values here.
- In addition to basic demographic information, we will ask for evidence of school and community involvement, volunteer work and other “good citizen” activities.
- There is no essay, and the entire application should take no more than 30 minutes to thoughtfully complete.
- We will ask finalists to participate in a 10-minute video interview with members of the selection committee.
Open to DREAMers: No
Renewable: Yes, must reapply for renewal each year