Royal Business Bank Scholarship Program
Organization & Scholarship Overview:
Royal Business Bank is committed to supporting economically-challenged youth residing in its business service territories to fulfill their dreams of obtaining a higher education.
Website: 2020 Royal Business Bank Scholarship Program
Application: Access Here
Sample Application: View Here
Recommender Form: Access Here
- High school seniors who reside in the East Coast – (New York): New York County, Kings County, Queens County, and Richmond County or the West Coast – (Southern California and Nevada): Los Angeles County, Orange County, Ventura County, and Clark County-Nevada, or the Midwest (Illinois) – Cook County
- Plan to attend a U.S. Accredited 4-Year College/University or California/Nevada/New York Community College as a 1st year student in the Fall of 2020 (if selected, must submit college acceptance letter for verification)
- Have a minimum cumulative unweighted high school GPA of 3.0
Have a household income at or below the County Low Income Level (Must be able to show 2018 or 2019 tax return should applicant be selected for award.)
- The scholarship is open to ALL MAJORS and there is NO ETHNICITY REQUIREMENT
- Employees of Royal Business Bank and their immediate family members are NOT eligible to apply
- Application Form
Recommender Form from a Community Service Advisor
- Official High School Transcript
All materials must be RECEIVED by 11:59pm PST, Friday, April 17, 2020. Anything received (whether mailed, emailed, or faxed) past that date and time will not be considered, regardless of the postmark. Application and recommender forms MUST be submitted online – Hard copies will NOT be accepted.
Questions or inquiries? Contact by phone: (213) 624-6400 ext. 6 or by email: email@example.com.