Illinois School Counselor Association (ISCA) - Student Scholarship
Organization & Scholarship Overview:
The ISCA Board of Directors is pleased to continue a scholarship program for graduating high school seniors. This scholarship program allows us to give back to students that we work with on a daily basis and celebrate the work of Illinois School Counselors. In 2018 & 2019, ISCA awarded two ($1,000) scholarships to two (2) high school seniors. We are excited to be able to offer the scholarship again to members’ students in the Class of 2020. Students who will be completing high school in 2020 are eligible for this non-renewable $1,000 scholarship. ISCA will be awarding 7 ($1,000) scholarships, one for each ISCA region.
Website: Illinois School Counselor Association
Application: Access Here
- Must be a high school senior graduating in Spring 2020
- Must plan to attend a 4 year college/university, 2 year college/university, trade school or apprenticeship program
In 500 words or less, write responses to the following questions. Applicants must answer all Essay Questions.
- What are three qualities your school counselor possesses and why are these important to students?
- Explain a time when your school counselor helped you work through a situation and how this made an impact on you.
- What is an obstacle you have overcome in your high school career?
Open to DREAMers: Yes
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 600-0075