Adobe Creativity Scholarships
Organization & Scholarship Overview:
The Adobe Creativity Scholarships program is sponsored by Adobe. Since its inception in 2013, Adobe has made a $7 million investment in the program to award 157 scholarships to students from 30 different countries. Creativity Scholars use self-expression and creative problem solving as an opportunity to open minds, to innovate, and to inform the world around them. Our current scholars are pursuing their dreams to become journalists, industrial designers, filmmakers, animators, and educators. All of our current scholars share a commitment to leveraging creativity to inspire change in their communities.
Website: Creativity Scholarships
Application: Create an Account & Apply
Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
- Open to students who will be pursuing undergraduate college/university studies during the 2020-21 academic year. Applicants must be planning to enroll in an accredited college/university degree or certificate program in a creative field or in a field through which they will use creativity as a force for positive social change.
- Applicants do not need to be accepted into a program at the time of application, but if selected for a scholarship, proof of acceptance will be required before scholarship funds can be sent.
- While there is no minimum grade requirement to apply for this scholarship, an applicant’s academic record must show potential to succeed in a college/university program in their intended creative field.
- Completed online application form
- A personal statement of approximately 500 words
- An estimate of your expected tuition and fee expenses
- Two (2) reference letters. The letters must come from non-family members who knows you well – for example a teacher, instructor, professor, employer/work supervisor, scout leader, advisor to an extracurricular club, etc.
- High school transcript issued by the school (for applicants from the United Kingdom or Commonwealth countries, A level, O level, GCSE, or BTEC results are also acceptable)
Portfolio of your creative work uploaded to Behance
- Achievement and potential in creative fields
- Demonstrated leadership potential and ability
- Personal character, commitment and potential to use creativity as a force for positive social change
- Clearly expressed financial need to support educational goals
- Academic achievement
- Career and academic goals in line with stated scholarship objectives
- Compelling references
Open to DREAMers: Yes
Renewable: Yes, can be renewed for up to four years or until completing your degree, whichever comes first. Scholarships are renewed each year pending academic progress.
Questions? Please email AdobeScholarship@iie.org