Thurgood Marshall College Fund - FedEx Scholarship
Organization & Scholarship Overview:
The Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF), and FedEx are proud to offer financial assistance to outstanding students attending one of TMCF’s 47 publicly-supported Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) or a Predominantly Black Institutions (PBIs). Five scholars will be selected to receive a scholarship up to $5,000 for the 2020-2021 academic school year ($2,500 per semester which can only be applied to verifiable costs associated with average tuition and usual fees).
Website: TMCF – FedEx Scholarship
Application: Access Here
This application closes March 30, 2020 (10:59 PM Chicago Time).
- Be enrolled full-time as a freshman, sophomore, junior or senior at any TMCF member-school during the 2020-2021 academic school year.
Open to business and logistics majors only.
- Current cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- Able to demonstrate leadership abilities.
- Able to demonstrate a financial need.
- Be a U.S. Citizen or legal permanent resident with a valid permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551.
- Provide a copy of the 2020-2021 FAFSA Student Aid Report.
- Provide the high school transcript (official or unofficial) from your most recently completed academic term. This should include your Fall 2019 grades and a cumulative GPA.
- Provide proof of acceptance into or enrollment at a TMCF member-school as an incoming freshman during the 2020-2021 academic school year.
- One (1) letter of recommendation from persons such as, but not limited to, former teachers, school administrators, community leaders, or others supporting the academic ability, character, reputation, or professional aptitude of the applicant.
- Answer the following questions (Maximum of 500 words per question):
a) What inspired you to pursue a degree in your current field of study?
b) How do you plan to use your studies to achieve your future career goals?
c) What unusual or extraordinary circumstances impacted your personal life experiences or current financial situation?
Open to DREAMers: No
Renewable: No, however, $2,500 will be dispersed per semester, which can only be applied to verifiable costs associated with average tuition and usual fees
Questions? Please email email@example.com