Thurgood Marshall College Fund - HBCU Alliance Partner Inc. Scholarship
Organization & Scholarship Overview:
The Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF), and HBCU Alliance Partners Inc.are proud to offer financial assistance to outstanding students attending one of TMCF’s 47 publicly-supported Historically Black College and University (HBCU) or a Predominantly Black Institution (PBI). Three scholars will be selected to receive a scholarship up to $4,500 for 2020 – 2021 academic school year ($2,250 per semester which can only be applied to verifiable costs associated with average tuition and usual fees).
Website: TMCF – HBCU Alliance Partners Inc. Scholarship
Application: Access Here
This application closes March 30, 2020 (10:59 PM Chicago Time).
- Be enrolled full-time as a freshman, sophomore, junior or senior at a TMCF member-school during the 2020-2021 academic school year.
- Current cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- Able to demonstrate leadership abilities.
- Able to demonstrate a financial need.
- Be a U.S. Citizen or legal permanent resident with a valid permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551.
- Provide a copy of the 2020-2021 FAFSA Student Aid Report.
- Provide the high school transcript (official or unofficial) from your most recently completed academic term. This should include your Fall 2019 grades and a cumulative GPA.
- Provide proof of acceptance into or enrollment at a TMCF member-school as an incoming freshman during the 2020-2021 academic school year.
- Please upload one (1) letter of reference from a teacher or advisor from your high school.
- Answer the following question (Maximum of 500 words per question): What have you done to make your community a better place to live? Give examples of specific projects in which you have been involved over time.
Open to DREAMers: No
Renewable: No, however, $2,250 will be dispersed per semester, which can only be applied to verifiable costs associated with average tuition and usual fees.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org