Thurgood Marshall College Fund - JPMorgan Chase & Co. Emergency Scholarship
Organization & Scholarship Overview:
The Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF), and JPMorgan Chase & Co. are proud to offer financial assistance to outstanding students attending one of TMCF’S 47 publicly-supported Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) or Predominantly Black Institutions (PBIs). 125 scholars will be selected to receive a scholarship of up to $2,000 for the 2020-2021 academic school year. Selected students must be in good academic standing but at risk of not returning or graduating from college due to an outstanding financial need, and/or emergency situation that leads to a financial aid crisis.
Website: TMCF – JPMorgan Chase & Co. Emergency Scholarship
Application: Access Here
This application closes April 13, 2020 (10:59 PM Chicago Time).
- Be enrolled full-time as a freshman, sophomore, junior or senior at a TMCF member-school during the 2020-2021 academic school year.
- Current cumulative grade point average of 2.75 or higher.
- Able to demonstrate leadership abilities.
- Able to demonstrate a financial need.
- Be a U.S. Citizen or legal permanent resident with a valid permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551.
- Provide a copy of the 2020-2021 FAFSA Student Aid Report.
- Provide the high school transcript (official or unofficial) from your most recently completed academic term. This should include your Fall 2019 grades and a cumulative GPA.
- Provide proof of acceptance into or enrollment at a TMCF member-school as an incoming freshman during the 2020-2021 academic school year.
- Please upload one (1) letter of reference from a teacher or counselor from your high school.
- Answer the following question (maximum of 500 words): Describe your financial need for this scholarship and how will this scholarship help you reach your academic and professional goals.
Open to DREAMers: No
Questions? Please email email@example.com