National Catholic College Admission Association (CCAA) Scholarship
Organization Description & Overview:
The National CCAA annually offers the National CCAA Scholarship to college-bound high school seniors from various geographic regions attending one of the National CCAA member institutions in the fall. For fall 2021, the National CCAA will award sixteen one-time $1,000 awards. The deadline to apply is April 1, 2021, at 1:59 am Chicago time.
Website: The National CCAA Scholarship
Application: Access Here
- Applicants must graduate in the spring (i.e., spring 2021 high school graduation for fall 2021 awards).
- Recipients must be accepted to one or more National CCAA member institutions. Click here for a current list of member institutions.
- Recipients must enroll at a National CCAA member institution beginning in fall 2021.
Please Note: High school and college information will be verified for students receiving the scholarship awards. Award recipients give the National CCAA permission to use the recipient’s name and image for all public relations associated with the scholarship award.
Award recipients will be selected by random drawing. One student will be chosen from each of the regions listed below:
- Mid-Atlantic I: NJ, NY
- Mid-Atlantic II: DC, DE, MD, PA
- Midwest I: IA, KS, MN, ND, NE, SD, WI
- Midwest II: IL, IN, MI, MO, OH, WV
- New England: CT, MA, ME, NH, RI, VT
- South: AL, AR, FL, GA, KY, LA, MS, NC, PR, SC, TN, TX, VA, VI
- West: AK, AZ, CA, CO, HI, ID, MT, NM, NV, OK, OR, UT, WA, WY
- International: Non-U.S.
Open to DREAMers: Yes
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org