LMO Foundation Scholarships
Organization & Scholarship Overview:
Inspired by a dedicated investment of human capital and a bold commitment to the principles of basic human rights, we shall devote our talent and resources to this cause. Awareness, advocacy, and action are the primary vehicles for the worldwide delivery of our program targets. We invite you to join us on this journey and accept this great mission: Launching New Dimensions of Service℠.
Website: LMO Foundation Scholarships
Online Application: Access Here
The candidate must be…
- A graduating high school senior who plans to attend a four-year college or university in the Fall of 2021; OR
- A college student attending an accredited four-year college or university in the United States
- Possess a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher on a four-point scale, or 3.75 or higher on a five-point scale
- Able to show evidence of community service/involvement
TYPES OF SCHOLARSHIPS TO BE AWARDED:
Gladys Lewis HBCU Scholarship
To be considered for this scholarship, the candidate must attend an HBCU or PBI.
Jessie M. Shaw Merit Scholarship
To be considered for this scholarship, the candidate must have a minimum GPA of 3.3 on a four-point scale.
Claudette McFarland Winstead Need Based Scholarship
Financial need applicants only, must provide information about anticipated college expenses and family income.
Completed application form including personal statement
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- Official unopened transcript from high school
- College/university acceptance letter
Open to DREAMers: Yes
Questions? Visit “Contact CPS Scholarship Manager”: email@example.com