Society of Women Engineers National Scholarship
Organization & Scholarship Overview:
The SWE Scholarship Program provides financial assistance to those who identify as a female/woman and are studying community college, baccalaureate, or graduate programs in preparation for careers in engineering, engineering technology and computer science. In 2020, SWE awarded nearly 260 new and renewed scholarships valued at over $1,000,000!
Website: Society of Women Engineers Scholarship
Application: Register & Apply (use the incoming freshman scholarship application)
Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
- Only candidates who identify as female.
- Applicants must be planning to study an ABET-accredited program in engineering, technology, or computing in the upcoming academic year.
- You must be planning to attend full time (exceptions are made for reentry and non-traditional applicants).
- You must not be fully funded for tuition, fees, and books and equivalent.
Applications must be submitted by May 1, 2021 by 11:59pm (CST).
- Two (2) letters of recommendation (one personal and one faculty)
Recommendation letters due by May 8, 2021
- Official transcript
- FAFSA EFC number
Have a question? Please contact SWE scholarship at email@example.com.