Honors Graduation - Design A Better Future Scholarship
Organization & Scholarship Overview:
Ever wondered just how much of a difference high school students can make on their communities? In our 2020 scholarship program, our past winners proved it can be profound. That’s why our 2021 Design a Better Future scholarship will also be a design thinking community improvement project based on the LAUNCH Cycle. We will also fund five more $10,000 tuition awards, with the top project receiving up to $5,000.
Website: Design A Better Future Scholarship
Application: Access Here
Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
- Must be a graduating high school senior planning to attend an accredited college or university in the United States of America
- Additionally, students must have met all of the requirements described on this website (https://honorsgradu.com/)
- Employees of Honors Graduation and their families are not eligible to participate
- There are no citizenship requirements
The Submission Process:
- Design & work on a community improvement project, using our checklist as a guide. Watch our webinar here for answers to some recent questions.
OPTIONAL: Share your work for some checkpoint feedback before the final deadline to increase your chance at winning. Submit your working strategy plan early (from the Navigate Ideas phase of design thinking), with any other work for which you would like feedback. Work must be submitted by May 28, 2021 for feedback. Depending on volume, we will get back to you within 2 weeks.
- Submit your design thinking project work by June 28, 2021 11:59 MST (see FAQ’s & Details page for link and details on submission requirements).
- We select 5 winners to receive $10,000 tuition scholarships to their colleges, with the top one receiving $5,000 funding to launch their project into the design thinking cycle once more during the summer of 2021 to maximize impact. We select applications based on their completion, seriousness, and viability.
Open to DREAMers: Yes
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org