Michael Moody Fitness Scholarship
Organization and Scholarship Overview:
The Michael Moody Fitness Scholarship offers $1,500 to a high school senior, undergraduate, or graduate student who has demonstrated outstanding achievement, participation, and leadership in school activities and work experience, and interest in pursuing a career in the health and fitness-related fields. The student may apply and use the money for education-related expenses, including tuition, fees, books, supplies, room, and board. The scholarship is sponsored by Michael Moody Fitness. The 2021 program will be accepting scholarship applications from August 1st, 2020 until 1,000 scholarship applications are submitted or August 1st, 2021, whichever comes first. Your scholarship application MUST be one of the first 1,000 submitted by the deadline date.
Website: Michael Moody Fitness Scholarship
Application: Access Here
- Be United States citizens or legal residents living or claiming residency in one of the 50 united states, Washington, D.C. or Puerto Rico.
- Be current high school senior, undergraduate, or graduate students who plan to enroll full-time in an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the United States for the entire 2021-2022 academic year.
- Demonstrate ambition and self-drive as evidenced by outstanding achievement in school, and participation and leadership in school activities and work experience.
Demonstrate interest in pursuing a career and enrolled in the following majors: Athletic Training, Psychology, Biology, Kinesiology, Nursing, General Medicine, Dentistry, Behavioral Sciences, Personal Training, Physical Education Teaching and Coaching, Health and Physical Fitness, Exercise Science, Sports and Recreation Management, Health Sciences, Physical Therapist, or another health- related major.
Students should gather the following information needed for the application process:
- Details of outstanding achievement in school
- List of involvement in school and community activities
- List of work experience
- Current high school or university cumulative grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 or 5.0 scale
Open to DREAMers: No
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call( 773) 484-8094