CMA (Chicago Military Academy) C/O 2004 Alumni Scholarship
Scholarship & Organization Description:
The Bronzeville Scholarship Fund is proud to announce this year’s CMA c/o 2004 Alumni Scholarship. This scholarship recognizes two CMA-B Seniors who have displayed outstanding academic performance, leadership, community service, and a financial need. Winners will receive a one time $1,000 scholarship paid to the academic institution of their choice.
The annual recipients of the CMA (Chicago Military Academy-Bronzeville) C/O 2004 Alumni Scholarship will be selected by a voluntary committee of stakeholders which include teachers, administrators and members of the CMA C/O 2004 Alumni Scholarship committee.
The recipient must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a graduating senior of Chicago Military Academy – Bronzeville
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.0, (weighted on a 4.0 point scale)
- Must have a minimum ACT composite score of 17 OR minimum SAT composite score of 910
- Must provide a high school transcript
- Must provide information on extracurricular activities, community service (minimum 10 hours), and leadership positions
- Must provide a personal statement essay with the topic of your choice (350-word minimum)
Open to Dreamers: Yes
For QUESTIONS regarding this scholarship contact: The Scholarship Provider via email at email@example.com
For SUPPORT or inquiries regarding the application in Academic Works contact: Michele Howard, CPS Scholarship Manager via email at CollegeScholarships@cps.edu