Planning Your Success Scholarship
Organization & Scholarship Overview:
Each year, it is our goal to provide a monetary award to graduating seniors who are planning to pursue a post-secondary education. Our goal is to assist students in gaining access to quality post-secondary education that will ultimately lead them down the pathway of success. Planning Your Success is a scholarship program that seeks to provide financial assistance, college and career advisement, as well as positive self-image counseling services to high school students living within the city of Chicago. To date, we have granted over $25,000 in scholarships to students in Chicago’s most at-risk neighborhoods.
Website: PYS Chicago
Online Application: Access Here
- Students must attend high school in Chicago.
- At the time of enrollment within the program, students must have at least an 18 on the ACT/1051 on the SAT OR a weighted 3.0 Grade point average (GPA).
- Students must be planning to enter their first year of college/university/trade school for fall 2022
- Students must not have any discipline referrals requiring them to be suspended or miss receiving instructional minutes.
- Students must fully complete a scholarship application which shall include official transcripts, answers to essay questions and an interview.
- We will also be emailing the students monthly during their first year of college, to continue to serve as a mentor and build relationships by providing positive reinforcement. It is vital for the students to respond to our monthly communications.
- Official transcript
- Virtual interview
Open to DREAMers: Yes
Questions? Please call (877) 324-8497 ext. 705 or email email@example.com