Equitable Excellence Scholarship Program
Equitable Foundation has established the Equitable Excellence℠ Scholarship Program to assist high school seniors who are planning to continue their education at a two- or four-year college in the United States by Fall 2022. Scholarship recipients are selected on the basis of academic performance, demonstrated leadership and participation in school and community activities, work experience, a statement of career and educational goals and objectives, essay, any unusual personal or family circumstances, and an online recommendation. Financial need will be considered. Potential recipients who do not demonstrate need or who do not provide financial information may be eligible to receive a one-time honorarium.
Website: Equitable Excellence℠ Scholarship Program
Application: Create an Account & Sign-in
Please Note: The program closes on December 17, 2021 3:00 pm or when 10,000 applications are submitted, whichever occurs first.
- Be United States citizens or legal residents living or claiming residency in one of the 50 U.S. states, District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico.
- Be a current high school senior who plans to enroll full-time in an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the United States** by Fall 2022.
**Enrollment at an accredited postsecondary institution outside of the United States may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Be willing to provide a release to publicize their identities and information about their achievements along with photographs for use in program promotion and information.
- Students who have made an outstanding achievement related to reducing risk in areas such as financial, environment, health and/or emergency preparedness or an achievement around empowering society to better face risk, are encouraged to apply.
- A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken.
NOTE: If you are uploading a high school transcript, you must also upload a copy of your official SAT or ACT test scores if the test scores are not available on your high school transcript.
- One online recommendation form must be submitted on your behalf no later than December 22, 2021 3:00 pm CT.
Open to DREAMers: No
Renewable: Yes, $5,000 awards are renewable up to three years or until a bachelor’s degree is earned, whichever occurs first. Renewal is contingent upon satisfactory academic performance and continued enrollment. $2,500 honorariums are not renewable; recipients may not reapply.
Questions? Please email email@example.com or call 855-996-2255