STEM Stars Actuarial Scholars Program
The STEM Stars Actuarial Scholars Program promotes diversity in the actuarial profession by offering college bound students interested in pursuing a career as an actuary a scholarship of $20,000; $5,000 annually for four years, subject to award terms. Along with financial support, the program includes mentoring, tutoring, immersion experiences and guaranteed internships.
Website: STEM Stars Actuarial Scholars Program
Application: Create an Account & Apply
- Current high school seniors or college-bound students
At least one birth parent from who is: Black/African American; OR Middle Eastern or North African; OR Latine; OR Native North American
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.0, or SAT Math: 600+ or ACT: 21+
- Demonstration of acumen in Math: Algebra, Calculus, state tests (Proficient or Advanced), Advanced Placement classes
Alternative: “B” average or better in other subjects
- Intent on pursuing a career in the actuarial profession
- Evidence of financial need considered as a factor
- One (1) recommendation provided by principal, teacher, guidance counselor or another professional
Open to DREAMers: Yes
Renewable: Yes; $5,000 annually for four years, subject to award terms.
Questions? Please email email@example.com