DEWALT Trades Scholarship
Organization & Scholarship Overview:
Stanley Black & Decker has established the DEWALT Trades Scholarship to assist individuals attending a two-year college or vocational-technical school who are pursuing a trade degree/certificate in an industry aligned with the Stanley Black & Decker Trade Goals – including but are not limited to Construction, Industrial, Motor/Power Sector, Mechanics, and Technology.
Website: DEWALT Trades Scholarship
Application: Create an Account & Apply
- Be high school seniors or graduates, or current postsecondary undergraduate students.
- Plan to enroll or are enrolled in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two-year college or vocational-technical school for the entire upcoming academic year
Individuals pursuing degrees/certificates in service industries such as culinary arts, cosmetology, or hospitality are ineligible.
Employees of and dependent children of Stanley Black & Decker employees and its affiliates are ineligible.
- Have or had a minimum grade point average of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent)
- Majoring in a trade construction, industrial, motor/power sector, mechanics, or technology degree/certificate, which includes but are not limited to the following fields:
Heavy Equipment Operation
- A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Unofficial or online transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken
- Submit an essay on the topic: Please provide the reasons you selected your trade focus and how pursuing this field will positively change your life or the lives of others. Please also include where you see the future of your trade in the next five years.
- Copy of the first two pages of the most recently filed IRS Form 1040 used for the Financial Information Page
NOTE: If you are providing SAT or ACT test scores, and those scores are not listed on your high school transcript, you will need to upload an official copy of those test scores separately. If you are uploading a college transcript, those scores are not required.
Open to DREAMers: Yes
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org