Coca-Cola Foundation Scholarship
Organization & Scholarship Overview:
The Coca-Cola Scholars Program scholarship is an achievement-based scholarship awarded to graduating high school seniors. Students are recognized for their capacity to lead and serve, as well as their commitment to making a significant impact on their schools and communities. the Foundation has provided over 6,450 Coca-Cola Scholars with more than $75 million in educational support. 150 Coca-Cola Scholars are selected each year to receive this $20,000 scholarship.
Website: Coca-Cola Foundation Scholarship
Hear from a 2018 CPS Coca-Cola Scholar! Watch Here
Application: “Create an Account & Apply”: https://webportalapp.com/sp/login/ccsf
Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
High school seniors can apply through Monday, October 31, 2022, at 4:00 p.m. Chicago Time
- Current high school (or home-schooled) student attending a school in the U.S. (or select DoD schools) who will graduate during the 2022-2023 academic school year
- U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees – based on the guidelines utilized by U.S. Department of Education for Federal Financial Aid eligibility
- Will receive high school diploma during current academic year
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- Able to verify a minimum overall B/3.0 GPA in high school coursework
A high school transcript – There is no need to upload, email, mail, fax, or submit in any other fashion, a copy of your transcript. While completing the application, you will be asked to type in your specific grades since your freshman year and their course levels. Having your transcript nearby will help you fill in this information.
Contact info – The names, email addresses and phone numbers of your guidance counselor and principal.
A list of school and non-school related clubs and organizations in which you have participated since your freshman year as well as any corresponding leadership positions.
A list of honors and awards that you received when participating in school and non-school-related clubs and organizations and the level of each award (Local, State, Regional, or National/International) since your freshman year.
A list of volunteer organizations with which you have served and the number of hours served with each, plus any awards and honors that you have received for your participation since freshman year.
A list of employment during school and during the summer. You will need to know weeks and hours worked.
Applicants may NOT be:
- Children or grandchildren of employees, officers, or owners of Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions or subsidiaries
- International students (with the exception of students at DoD schools)
- High school graduates
- Temporary residents
Open to DREAMers: No
Contact Information: If you have questions regarding the application or about the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation, please email email@example.com