The Dream.US Scholarship
We think of our National Scholarship as the “Pell Grant” for highly motivated DREAMers with significant, unmet financial need. While we consider your GPA and test scores, we place great emphasis on your demonstrated ability to overcome the barriers and challenges that DREAMers face each and every day.
Website: The Dream.US Scholarship
Create an Account & Apply: Access Here
- Have graduated or will graduate from high school (or have earned or will earn a high school equivalency diploma) by the end of the 2018-2019 academic year;
- Have a GPA of 2.5 or better on a 4.0 scale;
- Are not enrolled in college at any time in the 2018-19 academic year (excluding enrollment in a high school pre-college or dual enrollment program);
- Intend to enroll full-time in an associate’s or bachelor’s degree program at one of TheDream.US Partner Colleges no later than the Spring of 2020;
- Are eligible for in-state tuition at the Partner College you want to attend;
- Have DACA or TPS or certify that you meet the immigration eligibility criteria set forth below;
- You came to the United States before reaching your 16th birthday; and
- Have significant unmet financial need.
Open to DREAMers: Yes, for DREAMers only.
Renewable: Yes, each year – you must meet the continuing eligibility criteria – including continuous full-time enrollment (more than 12 credits per term) and a college GPA of 3.0
Contact Information: Please email TheDream.US@applyists.com and reference TheDream.US National Scholarship Program in the subject line.
Telephone: 1-(855) 670-ISTS (4787) and ask for the TheDream.US National Scholarship Program.