The Giving Circle Scholarship
Organization & Scholarship Overview:
The Giving Circle Scholarship provides financial assistance to first-generation, African-American students from Chicago throughout their undergraduate journey. GCSF also monitors the progress of the recipient and provides social/emotional support over the four years of their undergraduate career.
Website: The Giving Circle Scholarship
Application: Download Here
Note: The deadline has been EXTENDED to Monday, July 15th
- Applicant must be an African-American high school senior graduating with a minimum unweighted GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicant must be accepted as a full-time student at a college or university for the upcoming academic semester.
- Preference will be given to first-generation students and those with a great financial need.
- Applicant must complete and submit a Scholarship Application by July 15th.
- Completed Application (incomplete applications will not be considered)
- Official High School Transcript
- Administrator Form
- One (1) Letter of Academic Reference
- One (1) Letter of Personal Reference
- Official Acceptance Letter from a College or University
Open to DREAMers: No
Renewable: Yes, $3,000 per year as long as student remains within Scholarship Criteria of maintaining a minimum 3.0 GPA and has proof of a great financial need.
Questions? Please contact TheGivingCircleScholarship@gmail.com