Rapunzl Financial Literacy Scholarship
We give you $10,000 in virtual money so you can earn while you learn with simulated portfolios and cash prizes. You help your school climb the leaderboard and compete against friends for bragging rights around campus! Rapunzl gets you national exposure to many of the country’s top financial institutions to help with job opportunities. This unique competition renews every month until April 2022.
Website: Rapunzl Investment Competition
Informational Flyer: View Here
- Must be a CPS high school student in grades 9th-12th
- Must use your school (.edu) email address when signing up for the Rapunzl app
Getting Started – Instructions: (View a step-by-step guide here)
Download Rapunzl (no ‘e’) from either the AppStore or Google Play.
- Create an account using either Facebook, Google, or your email and password.
- Tap the Competitions tile and tap the student competition.
- Input your school email (ie. firstname.lastname@example.org) and input the code we send you to verify you’re a student.
- Tap Settings ⚙ in the top right corner and select your school. This will allow you to be eligible to win real shares of stock by being the top investor in your school, so make sure to save your changes.
- Return to the Competitions screen, tap the School Competition to enter, and you’re all set!
Open to DREAMers: Yes
Renewable: The competition renews every month of the school year, so there will be one in November, and so on, until the end of April.
Questions? Please email email@example.com