Lee J. Brockway Scholarship
The Midwest/Great Lakes (MW/GL) Lee J Brockway Scholarship is a regional competitive, merit based award program designed to provide financial support for high school students accepted into college. Each academic year, one (1) student will be selected as the recipient of a $1,000.00 scholarship award. The student selected should be intending to enroll in a field related to educational facility planning and design. These would include, but not be limited to, architecture, engineering, interior design, facility planning, and construction management.
The Midwest/Great Lakes Region of A4LE seeks students who meet the following eligibility requirements:
1. Reside in one of the following locations: States of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin, and the province of Ontario, Canada.
2. Currently enrolled in the twelfth grade.
3. Minimum 2.5 GPA
Characteristics Sought in Candidates:
The Midwest/Great Lakes Region of A4LE seeks students who demonstrate a balance of the following characteristics:
1. Outstanding character, integrity, and self-motivation.
2. Outstanding leadership potential.
3. Active participation in school and community activities.
Open to DREAMers- No
For more info, contact: