Automotive Aftermarket Scholarships
Thinking about an automotive career? aftermarket career? Good choice! Servicing or supplying parts for vehicle maintenance and repair can be a rewarding career. An automotive scholarship can help pave the way. Scholarships are available for full time students attending a US or Canadian college or ASE/NATEF certified post secondary school for automotive, heavy duty or collision repair technicians. And, for more information on automotive aftermarket careers, see Auto Care Careers.
Website: University of the Aftermarket Foundation
Application: Access Here
- Full time students at an accredited U.S. college or university or an ASE/NATEF Certified post-secondary automotive, heavy duty, or collision repair school
- Graduating high school seniors planning to be full time students at any of the above
- No GPA requirement
How to begin the application:
- You can access the online application form using the Apply Online button at the bottom of this page
- To start the application now, click “submit” at the bottom of the form and save this form using your e-mail address and a password of your choice
Do I have to finish the entire application at once?
- Applicants can log on later and click on the “Update Your Application” button to retrieve, update, and complete your application
- You may continue to update your application until March 31, 2019 or until it has been assigned to reviewers
What do I need to fill out this application?
- You will be asked for a one-page essay about your career goals and you can also post an optional short video on YouTube and include the link to it on your scholarship application
a. If you mark the video as “Private” only our reviewers will have the link to view it
- You will be asked for at least one letter of reference
a. Some of the organizations that work with UAF require a reference from one of their members or your automotive instructor
b. Each organization’s page, located on the right, has the details about their eligibility requirements
- You must submit your high school transcript, and your post-secondary transcript if you are already in a post-secondary program
Contact Information: Please email email@example.com