Illinois Dream Fund Scholarship
The Illinois Dream Fund Scholarship seeks to create access to financial resources to further this growth and development for the leaders of tomorrow. With the generous offerings of private donors and in-kind donations, the Illinois Dream Fund Scholarship provides scholarships to undocumented students. Two-year institutions: Tuition up to $2,000. Four year institutions: Tuition up to $6,000 (toward first Bachelors degree). Scholarship awards will be paid directly to the school and not the student.
Website: Illinois Dream Fund Scholarship
Application: Download Here
- Open to DACA and Non-DACA students
- High school/GED or College minimum GPA of 2.5 (On a 4.0 scale);
- Have resided with a parent, legal guardian or partner while attending high school or completing GED in Illinois;
- Have graduated high school or received the equivalent of a high school diploma (GED) in Illinois while having attended for at least three years.
- One (1) Letter of Recommendation (Issuer cannot be related to applicant)
- Unofficial or Official Transcript(s)
- Application filled out completely
Open to DREAMers: Yes. for DREAMers only
Contact Information: please email Tanya Cabrera at firstname.lastname@example.org