Cirkled In - "Live Forever" Scholarship
Organization & Scholarship Overview:
The Cirkled In Scholarship is a cash scholarship you can apply to any educational need, from tuition to books or even a car. There are no income parameters, no minimum GPA requirement, and no long essays to write. Simply create a FREE Cirkled In account and apply. We keep your information secure and you control who sees your profile.
Website: Cirkled In Scholarship
Application: Create an Account & Apply
- You must be currently enrolled in 8th – 12th grade in a school to be eligible.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States or the District of Columbia to be eligible.
- You must be at least 13-years-old to apply for this scholarship.
- The cash can be applied to any educational need including high school.
- Create a FREE Cirkled In account
- Click the “Apply Now” button
- Submit your response to the question: If you could make one person in the world (other than yourself or your family) immortal, who would it be and why?
Increase your chances of winning by completing your Cirkled In portfolio at least 50%.
We will select one winner based on 1) profile completeness, 2) number of points, and 3) your prompt write up.
Open to DREAMers: No
Questions? please email email@example.com